It is almost the end of March!! Have you owned any limited items from the 44th Bangkok International Motor Show yet?
Apart from automotive companies who brought vehicle lineups for visitors to experience at the Bangkok International Motor Show 2023, another thing that should not be overlooked is the limited edition souvenir from this event. Many customers bring one home. Furthermore, these items are exclusively available only at this event. They will be discontinued after they are sold out.
The Grand Prix Xpectrum booth is located between rows 26 and 27 of Challenger Hall, near the entrance and exit gates, at the Bangkok International Motor Show 2023, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani.
The booth offers a lot of souvenirs at the event for sales such as:
- Alloy wheel-shaped cushions available in both silver and gold colors. A soft cushion is suited for relaxing and for decorating the room, especially for car lovers.
- A teddy bear wearing a limited edition Grand Prix Motor Show shirt in both blue and brown colors.
- An insulated tumbler with the Grand Prix Xpectrum patterns painted in black color, one of the coolest limited edition item.
- A Canvas bag screened with the Grand Prix Xpectrum pattern, available in black, blue, and green. It can be used for all occasions and easy to bring anywhere.
- T-shirts and polo shirts with a quality material, printed with both F1 and off-road patterns, suited for collection.
- Gray and black neck pillows with limited edition Grand Prix Motor Show patterns.
Another section for stylish souvenirs from ROD: Joy Your Ride that could not be missed out including T-shirt and canvas bag. These items are the most wanted by customers. Apart from these, there are ROD hats and UV umbrellas as well.
The last Grand Prix Xpectrum souvenir zone is magzine zone from Grand Prix Magazine, XO, Garage Life, Off Road, motorcycle magazines and newspapers. Each of every book has fascinating stories that are worth buying and collecting as they are rare and might not come up for sale again.
Those who attend the 44th Bangkok International Motor Show should not miss this limited edition souvenir at the event. Surely, it is worth stopping by for a cute souvenir like this. It starts from today – April 2, 2023 at Challenger Hall 1-3, Impact Muang Thong Thani.
- On weekdays, the event is open from 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- For weekend and special holidays, the event is open from 11:00 a.m to 10:00 p.m.