“The first week of 44th Bangkok International Motor Show” numbers of reserved cars climbed up to 1.3 thousand cars.
Through the first week of”The 44th Bangkok International Motor Show”, the participating car dealers in the event have already swept more than 13,000 bookings with a growth rate of 32.5 percent which is considered a high volume as the economy fluctuates.
Mr. Jaturon Komolmis, Chief Operating Officer of Grand Prix International Public Company Limited, organizer of the “Bangkok International Motor Show”, revealed that “During the first week of the event, huge numbers of consumers were interested in visiting the event. Especially the introduction of new cars to be exhibited at the event from many brands. It is a good help to encourage visitors to come to the event as the measures for the spread of the COVID-19 virus is mostly in control. The Ministry of Public Health emphasized social distancing which is another part that makes people feel relaxed, resulting in more confidence and being able to visit the event than in the past years.
During the first week of the event, the reports from car brands that participated in the exhibition showed that there were more than 13,343 car reservations, representing an increase of 32.5 percent from the same period last year. There are more than a thousand of the 100% electric vehicle reservations.
The number of electric vehicle bookings is higher than the target that was set by the organizing committee. As there are a variety of electric vehicle dealers joining the event and many new models launched. However, we have to wait and see the number of bookings after the event again and how much will the growth rate increase from the previous year.
However, for the last week of the event, we would like to invite those who are interested to visit us at the 44th Bangkok International Motor Show as we are showcasing a variety of cars and many promotions to offer. In addition, visitors have the opportunity to win various prizes in the event as well.
Special campaign activities and give away cars and motorcycles only for those who buy tickets to attend the event and book models of cars at the event, divided into 2 parts as follows:
1. Buy tickets to attend the event and complete the surveys to win prizes, both cars and motorcycles as follows:
- 1st Prize: 1 NETA V electric car, worth 549,000 baht.
- 2nd prize: Kawasaki KLX230 motorcycle worth 145,200 baht
- Third prize: Yamaha Fazzio motorcycle, worth 52,323 baht.
- 4th prize: Honda Scoopy Urban motorcycle, worth 48,800 baht.
- 5th prize: Suzuki Address 125 motorcycle worth 46,500 baht
2. When visitors reserve cars and motorcycles in the Bangkok event The 44th International Motor Show, they has a chance to win prizes for cars and motorcycles as follows:
- Win an MG4 Electric car worth 869,900 baht.
- Win a Royal Enfield Classic 350 motorcycle worth 139,900 baht.
The 44th Bangkok International Motor Show is being held at Challenger Hall 1-3, Impact Muang Thong Thani, from March 22 to April 2, 2023 (a total of 12 days). The ticket price is at 100 baht per person.
- On weekdays, the exhibition is open from 12:00 noon to 10:00 P.M.
- Holidays from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Venue: Challenger Hall 1-3, Impact Muang Thong Thani.